Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Early Christmas Present from Brad at Red Sox Fan In Nebraska

I generally have a good idea of my ongoing trades, but in my stack of mail last week was an envelope from Nebraska. Now, I know I had just completed a trade with Brad from Red Sox Fan In Nebraska, but I had already received my end of the trade. Looking at the last name, I was sure that it was from Brad, and I was thinking that maybe he had found a couple more of my set needs. When I opened up the envelope, I instead found this...


Whaddya know, a 1998 Red Sox Score #15 Shane Mack! It has probably been a few years since I have been able to add any new cards to the Mack collection, so I was pretty fired up when I saw it. Thank you Brad for taking the time to look over my wantlist and surprising me with the card. Your generosity will definitely be remembered in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment