Saturday, March 8, 2014

Small trade with Chris at Nachos Grande

As I mentioned in my last post, the small PWE trades are often the best. When I found Chris at Nachos Grande, it was perhaps fitting that his main page featured an image of a Plain White Envelope. Looking at Chris's trade list, I noticed that he had two of the elusive '11 Topps Silver Diamonds I still needed for my set. I was able to find a few cards off his wantlist and we were able to make an easy PWE trade.



With the addition of thes Rolen and Young, I am 17 cards away from the base set. Along with the cards, Chris sent a nice note and added a custom Allen Ginter mini.

 
Though I am not necessarily a Twins fan per se, I am definitely an admirer of customized cards. The detail and quality of this card is pretty impressive. As I dabble in getting in person autographs, I wish I had the skill and ability to come up with something like this.

Thanks again Chris for the set help and the Mauer custom. I hope we can help each other out again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment