Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Trade with Brad at Red Sox Fan in Nebraska

Sometimes, the small trades are the most rewarding. Brad at Red Sox Fan in Nebraska and I were able to come up with a simple swap that knocked off one of the last remaining '13 Bowman Platinum Ruby cards I needed to finish the set.



The addition of the Jarrod Parker leaves me with only three more Rubies: 24 Alfredo Marte36 David Wright, and 71 Tim Lincecum.

Along with the set help, Brad sent along three Topps parallels.


As a Southern California native playing for the Angels, Hank Conger fulfills two of my collecting criteria. The two Topps Green cards bring my total to 17 different in the set. I especially like the Michael Choice. The green border actually works against the yellow jersey.

Thanks again for the trade Brad! Hope to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment