Friday, May 2, 2014

2nd trade with Ryan at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog

Since the cards from my wantlists are getting harder to find, it was time to start working on some new uncompleted sets. The first of these was the '13 Topps Gypsy Queen Minis. In terms of trades, I will always first seek out those who've I've already dealt with in the past. I was able to go back to the well with Ryan at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog a week or so ago and knock off two from my wantlist.


Apparently there are SP minis in this set as well, which I will have to do some research on. In addition to the Freeman and Votto, I also picked up three additional cards from Ryan.


I really like the look of these Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractors. Lucas Sims isn't a local guy, but he is a top prospect with the Braves. It will be interesting to see how his career goes.


I'm not too familiar with Nolan Sanburn, but he's currently listed on the A's Stockton roster. I hope to get the card signed when the Ports visit Southern California later this year. The Brandon Belt Bowman International is for my Giants buddy.

Thanks Ryan for another trade. Keep those wantlists and tradelists updated and I'm sure we'll trade again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jimmy - Jeff from 2x3 Heroes. Shoot me an email so we can chat, would ya? jedijeff13ATgmailDOTcom. Later!

    ReplyDelete