Saturday, May 10, 2014

Custom autograph from Chris at Nachos Grande

I have a backlog of completed trades scattered on my desk that I need to get to, but lately, it feels like I just don't have the time. I had mentioned previously that I've begun working on some new sets, the first of which being the 2013 Gypsy Queen Minis. It's always tough to start working on a set a year after the fact as most people have moved on to the current year issues. However, thanks to the magic of trade lists, I was able to see that Chris at Nachos Grande had 3 of the minis I was still looking for. Chris and I had previously helped each other out, so I knew that we would be able to quickly come to an agreement. The PWE arrived this past week and so did the minis.


Being able to knock off a big name like Machado is always a relief, though sometimes it feels like the common players are the hardest ones to find.  I'm down to 19 minis for the set now as I slowly chip away.

Chris added a few surprise cards in the PWE, all being custom Ginter cards including an autograph of Mr. Nachos Grande himself!


I know I should be more thrilled with being able to mark off a few set needs, but I can't help but admire that custom autograph card. Totally awesome and definitely my favorite card in the package. At a card show, I once joked to a dealer that there should be autographed cards made of every person in the world. That would be something to collect. Thanks much Chris. At the end of the day, cards should be enjoyed and your custom autograph card really put a smile on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment